- There are 355+ Ronald McDonald Houses, 200+ Family Rooms, and 49 Care Mobiles worldwide in 74 countries and regions. Chattanooga is home to the 137th Ronald McDonald House, 4th Family Room and 13th Care Mobile.
- Since its opening in November 1990, more than 10,000 families have stayed at Ronald McDonald House and over 255,000 people have used the Family Room since it opened in June 1996.
- In 2014, the majority of families who stayed at the Ronald McDonald House had children with premature and respiratory problems. Other reasons were children in accidents, cancer treatments and scheduled craniofacial surgeries.
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Greater Chattanooga requests that families donate $10 per night, although operating costs are $66 per night. However in 2014, 65 percent of families could not afford to pay anything and did an extra chore instead.
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Greater Chattanooga is a 501 (c) 3 not-for-profit organization governed by a volunteer board of directors. However, McDonald's Corporation and its franchisees are critical partners, providing invaluable help in the form of financial support, marketing assistance, event sponsorship, and significant involvement on all standing and ad-hoc committees.