RMHC COVID-19 Update
Even if we can’t all BE together, we can COME together.
Chattanooga Ronald McDonald House Update:
We are operating in Phase 3.5.A which is as close to normal as possible and allowed by our global organization right now. This phase allows us to check-in families Monday-Friday by appointment. Families must agree to follow guidelines similar to those in the hospital for the safety of their child and all House residents.
In addition, our Adopt-A-Meal and volunteer programs have resumed on a limited basis. All volunteers must be fully vaccinated. All food is pre-packaged, prepared by staff, or catered by a local restaurant. Local restaurant gift card donations have been so helpful and continue to be on the top of the Wish List.
The Ronald McDonald Family Room inside Children’s Hospital reopened on June 1 with limited hours and services. Open Monday-Friday from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m., the facility offers only shower, laundry service and “to go” food.
Ways You Can Help:
In these unprecedented times, it is more important than ever to get help with providing meals. We are calling on our community to help cover the cost to provide dinner for our families, since our former Adopt-A-Meal program continues to be adversely affected by the pandemic guidelines. According to our guidelines, we are unable to accept already prepared meals. Exceptions include meals that are prepared in commercial kitchens.
Help support families staying at the House:
- Provide local restaurant gift cards so that meals can be easily ordered & delivered.
- Give the gift of helping provide a meal one night for 50 people staying at the House. Please contact Tonya West about these donation(s) specifically or if you are interested in donating a meal. Our needs may change day-to-day.
- Donate from the FILL THE 5 wish list items of the month. Pick up at a store of your choice & drop off at the House OR shop online easily at our Amazon Charity List &/or Target Wish List.
- Click DONATE NOW to give a gift to help with these needs.
Donation Drop off:
Drop off time(s): Monday-Sunday | 10 AM – 8 PM
Please follow the guidelines listed below when you drop off a donation. The directions provided are put in place to ensure all precautionary steps are taken for the safety of our families!
PLEASE follow the directions below:
- CALL – 423.834.4540
- STAY IN YOUR CAR!
- An associate will come out to your car to get the donation.
Make an online contribution. Our secure, online donation link below allows you to make a gift to any of our important programs that serve families.
Mail your gift. Contributions can be mailed to:
Ronald McDonald House Charities of Greater Chattanooga
200 Central Avenue
Chattanooga, TN 37403
For more information regarding your donation, please contact us at 423.778.4300.