There are many ways where you can make a big difference in the lives of the families at Ronald McDonald House Charities of Greater Chattanooga. From collecting pop tabs to holding a Wish List drive or collecting change, every simple gesture helps our families at RMHC.
To keep the Chattanooga Ronald McDonald House and Ronald McDonald Family Room running smoothly, we rely on wish list item donations. Twenty-eight families fill our House each night and approximately 18,000 visits are made to our Family Room throughout the year- and with the generosity of supporters like you we are able to make their stay as comfortable as possible. All wish list donations can be made to the Ronald McDonald House at 200 Central Avenue, Chattanooga, TN 37403 from 10 a.m. – 8 p.m., 7 days a week. Be sure to visit our Facebook and Instagram every Wednesday for Wish List Wednesday updates on what items we have the greatest need for from week to week.
Shop online and have items sent straight to our House for RMHC families! Visit the Amazon, Target, or Walmart wish lists to donate online. You can shop for the families staying at the Chattanooga Ronald McDonald House without leaving the comfort of home.
Hospitality a la Carte
We currently have a hospitality cart that travels through Children’s Hospital at Erlanger providing refreshments for parents tending to their children. We could use lots of grab-and-go snacks for this!
Ways to make a personal gift:
- We’ve partnered with FreeWill to make it simpler than ever to create your legal will, and start your legacy with RMHC of Greater Chattanooga in the process. Click here to create your legal will and legacy gift for free.
- We have invested in a secure IRA donation tool to make it easier than ever to give to RMHC of Greater Chattanooga directly from your IRA, and receive potential tax benefits. It only takes a few minutes to use, and will auto-complete your paperwork for you. Give from your IRA today.
- Use our secure stock donation tool to donate your stock directly to RMHC of Greater Chattanooga. It only takes a few minutes to use, and will auto-complete your paperwork for you. Donate your stock today.
For more information on ways to make a personal gift, or to include RMHC of Greater Chattanooga in your estate plans, please contact Mary Pike, at 423.778.4359 or emailing Mary.Pike@rmhchattanooga.com.
In-Kind Gifts are appreciated! You can always help us surpass our fundraising goal by donating your organization’s services and products. From printing and advertising to food and beverages, explore how you or your organization can donate products or services to one of our events.
Family Courtyard Pavers
Family Courtyard Pavers are an easy way to commemorate a special someone or special occasion. These are available in two sizes: 5×10” for $100 or 10×10” for $250.
Pop Tabs & Aluminum Cans
Pop tabs, the little rings on top of many cans, are not only very easy to collect, but they teach people of all ages about philanthropy and provide awareness about our mission.
What you need to know:
- We also recycle aluminum cans.
- Pop tabs and aluminum cans are welcomed by our local recycle group who works with us to raise funds
- Pop Tab and aluminum can donations are not tax-deductible
- We have a collection site at our physical location, 200 Central Avenue, Chattanooga, TN
- Upon request, we can provide collection boxes for your pop tabs or you can create your own containers
- You can drop off your tabs and/or cans between 10 a.m. and 8 p.m. at the Ronald McDonald House.
Before making your gift, please consider the following:
- Would you like your gift to be in memory/in honor of someone special? Making a gift in a loved one’s memory or honor is a great way to celebrate them while supporting our families who need your help. If requested, an acknowledgement of your gift can be sent to the family of the person memorialized, or a notification of your gift can be sent to the person being honored.
- Will your company double your impact by matching your gift? Many companies offer a matching gift program for donations made by their employees. Check with your human resources department to verify what programs are available.
- Would you like to make recurring gifts? We never close our doors because families always need us. Would you like to have a continual impact on families by making a monthly or quarterly donation?
Make an online contribution. Our secure, online donation form allows you to make a gift to any of our important programs that serve families.
Mail your gift. Contributions can be mailed to: Ronald McDonald House Charities of Greater Chattanooga 200 Central Avenue Chattanooga, TN 37403 For more information regarding your donation, please contact Mary Pike, Chief Development Specialist, at 423.778.4359 or Mary.Pike@rmhchattanooga.com.